Tuition allows us to provide the best possible learning environment for your child. Every classroom is led by a certified lead teacher, as well as a full-time assistant teacher. Our class sizes are limited to no more than 18 students (size is determined by age level), and we use Creative Curriculum to cultivate play-based learning to develop the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical.
- Annual Tuition is divided into 10 equal payments, due on the fifth of each month, September -June.
- If your child enrolls after the first day of school your first payment will be prorated. The first payment, registration fee, and supply fee will be due before your child attends their first day of class. Following payments will mirror the payments outlined on the "10 Payments" column on our Tuition Rates Chart
- A 5% discount is offered on the remaining annual tuition balance when the total balance is paid in one full payment.
- Families with 2 or more children enrolled at SCP will qualify for a 5% discount on their total family tuition balance.
- $50 per child
- Automatically collected on July 5, prior to the school year beginning, or upon enrollment for families registering mid-year. Non-Refundable
Yearly Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- New Child Registration Fee: $100 per child
- Returning Child Registration Fee: $75 per child
- 2 Registration fees MAX per family: Registration fee for the 3rd child enrolled is waived.
- Automatically collected on July 5, prior to the school year beginning, or at time of enrollment for families registering mid-year.
- SCP used Tuition Express for processing all tuition payments and fees.
- Accepted forms of payment: Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or Discover); Debit cards (VISA or MasterCard); ACH
- Tuition is automatically charged to your account on the 5th day of each month, September -June
- Enroll in Tuition Express:
- Tuition Express Credit Card Authorization Form
- Tuition Express FAQs